The getUBetter app is provided free of charge by Croydon CCG for patients registered at Greenside Medical Practice.
It can be accessed on a Smartphone or on the Web and guides you day-by-day through a sequence of exercises and tips to help you get better from a range of new or recurrent musculoskeletal conditions:
- Lower back pain
- Back and leg pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
- Soft Tissue Lower Limb Pain
- Hip Pain
• You will be referred to the app by one of our GPs or Physio, or you can self-register by clicking on the above button.
• Please use an email address that is unique to you and select the condition you need help to manage.
• You will then be sent an email with all the information you need to get started.
•You can download the getUBetter App to your Smartphone for easiest access or use the Webapp.
• If you develop another condition, select your new condition from within the app and it will be added to your account.
• The app will also connect you to your local; treatment, healthcare providers or support services, if needed, such as Physiotherapy.
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Health Help Now
- Just Be Croydon
- Age Well
- Croydon Hearing
- Ear Care
- In Times of Bereavement
- Stop Smoking Help
- Winter Health
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.