CQC Rating Good
It can be accessed on a Smartphone or on the Web and guides you day-by-day through a sequence of exercises and tips to help you get better from a range of new or recurrent musculoskeletal conditions:
• You will be referred to the app by one of our GPs or Physio, or you can self-register by clicking on the above button.
• Please use an email address that is unique to you and select the condition you need help to manage.
• You will then be sent an email with all the information you need to get started.
•You can download the getUBetter App to your Smartphone for easiest access or use the Webapp.
• If you develop another condition, select your new condition from within the app and it will be added to your account.
• The app will also connect you to your local; treatment, healthcare providers or support services, if needed, such as Physiotherapy.
88 Greenside Road
Telephone: 020 8240 0072
26 Lennard Road
Telephone: 020 8680 2270
The NHS want you to have the best possible experience of care. Please give your feedback.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.